Nicedrive Driving School
Nicedrive Driving School has been operating in the West London area since 1995 and is run by Seamus McEvoy ADI.Dip.D.I. with many successful drivers over that time and often teaching more than one family member.
We are a local family business so there is a vested interest in your success as your success is what drives our business.
It’s important to note that we not only train driving instructors, we offer a position with Nicedrive once you qualify.
Alternatively, you may wish to launch your own business once you are an Approved Driving Instructor and be completely independent.
The choice is yours.
Many people dream of being their own boss and changing their lifestyle. The time is now to start the training to become an Approved Driving Instructor. The chance to be in control of your future and choose the days and hours you work is a dream for most people. - But it needn’t be.
At Nicedrive your one-to-one training is carried out on-the-road in our vehicle – the only place to learn the skills of a driving instructor.
Receive the complete package! We take you from fledgling instructor to working confidently, efficiently, and profitably as a qualified professional.
We include nationally-recognised teaching resources with individual advice and reports on your progress.
You have the safe knowledge that your course fees are spent on your training and not on expensive offices or advertising.
So, what exactly are the benefits of becoming a Driving Instructor?
- You get to choose the days you work.
- You get to choose your start and finish times.
- You are free to work the hours that suit your needs.
- You will be your own boss and you will be working for yourself.
- Training someone to pass their driving test, an important life skill, is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
- You can take holidays whenever you choose and not have to request permission.
- A brand-new car of your choice (every year if you like).
- Use of car for work and pleasure.
- Your car and all its running costs will be paid for by your customers.
- Significant tax advantages are evident as a self-employed person.
- With Nicedrive.co.uk, though self-employed, you can work as part of a team and receive regular professional.
Fed up of paying over inflated Franchises, being promised the world on the way into your Franchise and losing all your pupils on the way out. That can stop TODAY. At Nicedrive we are looking for Driving Instructors who wish to be a valued member of our team.
We offer our Franchisees:
- Free compulsory CPD training.
- Free Standards Check Training.
- Free supply of students.
- Nicedrive roof box.
- Website generating a steady supply of pupils.
When a standards check is due, an ADI would be well advised to undertake some training to ensure they understand the new process and how the marking system works. This will enable an ADI to prepare for the check, achieve a higher grade and improve your service to your customers.
The standards check consists of three key areas: Lesson Planning: Risk Management: Teaching & Learning Strategies.
Under these three headings are 17 separate competencies which are addressed. These may include some terms which some ADI's may not be familiar with. These terms and competencies would be explained which can then be incorporated into driving lessons.
A top score of 3 in each of the competencies would result in a maximum score of 51 (a score of 30 would result in failure). Achieving a score of 2 in each category would result in a score of 34 which is only 4 marks above a fail.
Standards Check training will always be conducted in the strictest confidence and is usually on a one-to-one basis.
If you have a Standards Check due or wish to refresh your skills please contact us with your details and I will call to discuss your requirements
Logo is on its way soon.