ADIT is also an advertising tool for ADI Trainers and driving school owners looking to grow their businesses. To become a member of ADIT you must be an independent driving school or ADI trainer and be looking to join a group of like-minded professional trainers offering the highest quality training and services to people looking to become driving instructors, needing development training, or wanting to join a driving school franchise.
What we offer as an Association of Driving Instructor Trainers is unique to the industry. Members of ADIT are chosen from the most reputable driving instructor training organisations in the country. The benefits of joining ADIT are many:
ADIT membership benefits:
- Dedicated page on the ADIT website to highlight your business and the training services you offer to prospective and qualified instructors
- Co-operative advertising (Independent Trainers coming together to advertise on a larger, broader scale)
- Facebook support group for all members
- Google advertising
- Monthly advertising, emails, editorials, and campaigns in industry magazines
- Telephone answering service for enquiries from the ADIT website
- Continuous admin support
- Support for your dedicated page on ADIT by our in-house Website Consultant
- Social media advertising
- Yearly ADIT conference
As an association, we offer you the highest quality training. Like-minded trainers have come together to shape the industry and provide the best possible training on an individual basis.
All ADIT members abide by the “Industry Code of Practice” and some of our members are ORDIT (Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers) Principal Trainers.
In order to become a member of ADIT, you must submit an application form through our website which will then be reviewed by our ADIT management team who will contact you to discuss your business and the benefits you will receive from being a part of ADIT.
Following your successful application, we will contact you to collect your joining fee and setup your monthly membership fee. We will send you a link to a page on our website where you can provide your business details and information about the training that you provide so that we can create you a dedicated page on our website.